- The Loxahatchee River District created Project RiverKeeper in 1973 to focus on water quality monitoring within the Loxahatchee River watershed. Data obtained through this program help water managers to evaluate and document the condition and ecological health of the river and to determine the location and extent of water quality issues that require attention. These reports provide our most recent characterization of water quality in our river and with some historical perspective.
- Alkalinity (mg/L), BOD (mg/L), CHL A Cor (ug / L), CHL A unC (ug / L), Color (PCU), Cond_ (umho/cm), Depth (m), DO (% Sat), DO mg/L, E_ coli (MPN/100 mL), Enterococci (MPN/100 ml), F-Coliform ( MPN/100ml), Light % (at 1M), Light % (at 2M), NH3 (mg-N / L), NO2+NO3 (mg-N / L), Org_ N (mg-N / L), Ortho P (mg-P / L), pH, Salinity (ppt), Secchi (Meters), Sucralose (ng/L), T-Coliform (MPN/100ml), Temp_ (Deg_ C), TKN (mg-N / L), TOC (mg/L), Total N (mg-N / L), Total P (mg-P / L), TSS (mg/L), Turbidity (NTU)
- Monthly or bi-monthly water sampling by boat or vehicle.
- Data Location
- https://loxahatcheeriver.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/RiverKeeperDB.xlsx , and STORET/WIN
- Data Format
- Water Column
- Recommended Citation
- Loxahatchee River District. (2020). RiverKeeper. Updated 10/27/2020. Distributed by: SEACAR Data Discovery Interface, Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection, Florida Department of Environmental Protection. https://dev.seacar.waterinstitute.usf.edu/programs/details/10000.
indicates priority attributes
Export Standardized Data
Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection Managed Areas
Jensen Beach to Jupiter Inlet, Loxahatchee River-Lake Worth Creek
|Water Column - Nutrients|
|Water Column - Water Quality|
|Water Column - Water Clarity|