- Coral Reef. Keys data managed by NOAA, Northern Reef data managed by FCO/CRCP Field surveys of 62 sites from Key Biscayne to St. Lucie Reef in order to determine the extent of the coral disease outbreak in Southeast Florida and identify recent hurricane injury.
- Coral area, composition, cover, density, disease, mortality, size, size frequency, hurricane impacts
- Data used to coordinate with other concomitant reef tract efforts to improve the regional understanding of the extent of the disease outbreak and identify recent hurricane injury to direct future restoration in the Southeast Florida region.
- Belt transects and roving diver presence/absence for disease
- Data Location
- Data Format
- Coral/Coral Reef
- SEACAR Citation
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA); Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP); Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection (RCP); Coral Reef Conservation Program. (2017). Post-Hurricane Irma Rapid Assessment. Updated 05/29/2020. Distributed by: SEACAR Data Discovery Interface, Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection, Florida Department of Environmental Protection. https://data.florida-seacar.org/programs/details/4019
- Alternative Citation
indicates priority attributes
Export Standardized Data
Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection Managed Areas
Florida Keys NMS
|Coral/Coral Reef - Community Composition|