- The primary objective of the SFCN seagrass protocol is to monitor trends in seagrass cover, community composition and the presence of invasive exotic species within mapped seagrass habitat in network parks.
- Braun-Blanquet seagrass density, composition, epiphytic load and biomass by species
- Program is planned to start in 2021
- Data Location
- Public datasets are coming within a year of data collection and will be shared on NPS Data Store: https://irma.nps.gov/Datastore/
- Data Format
- Submerged Aquatic Vegetation
- Recommended Citation
- Davis AD and Others. 2019. South Florida/Caribbean Network seagrass community monitoring: Protocol narrative. Natural Resource Report. NPS/SFCN/NRR—2019/1904. National Park Service. Fort Collins, Colorado
indicates priority attributes
Export Standardized Data
|Habitat(s) : Indicator(s)||Last Updated||File Download|
Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection Managed Areas
|Submerged Aquatic Vegetation - Percent Cover (by species)|
Documentation and Data provided by program
This program has no File Receipts.